complex legal problems
property law & conveyancing
Conveyancing is the process by means of which the legal ownership in immovable property is transferred from one person to another, or the granting of an encumbrance over the property such as a mortgage bond or a lien to a third party. When you are planning to buy, sell or manage your most important investment, your property, you need experienced and dependable legal assistance and advice to ensure that your interests are carefully and professionally represented and looked after.
We provide professional assistance to property owners who wish to sell their properties privately, i.e. without the involvement of an estate agent. The For Sale By Owner (FSBO) concept and also Selling through your Attorney are methods we are experienced in and fully support and promote.
Our property law services include:
- Agreements Relating to Property (Offers to Purchase, Joint Ownership Agreements and Servitude Agreements)
- Residential, Industrial and Commercial Property Transactions
- Deeds Registration and General Conveyancing
- Private Mortgage and Notarial Bonds
- Notarial Services (Antenuptial Contracts, Life Partnership Agreements, Personal and Praedial Servitudes, Notarial Bonds)
- Marketing and Selling of our Clients’ Properties
- Assisting Clients with the Sale of Their Properties (the FSBO method)
- Property Management
Contact us for assistance with all your property related matters.